11 Recent Things Bill Clinton Wants To Hide From His Documentary
With The New York Times reporting that Bill Clinton is demanding editorial control of a Martin Scorsese documentary on his life, we thought we’d share just a few of the many things from just the past few years that Bill Clinton doesn’t want to make the cut:
1) The flight logs showing him on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, the Lolita Express more than a dozen times.
2) His penchant for deluxe $1,000 cigars.
3) Everything about Ron Burkle and Air F!#@ One!
4) The $50 million in charity $$ his foundation has spent on travel expenses.
5) When TIME named Bill one of the top 25 people to blame for the financial crisis.
6) The front page Washington Post story on how a donor to his foundation got a “shameless” sales pitch for their product by none other than Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
7) Protesters demanding accountability for all the Clinton Foundation’s “missing money” for Haiti’s earthquake recovery.
8) The time he and Hillary claimed they were “dead broke,” so they “struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses.”
9) The time he defended himself and Hillary as not out of touch, then bragged about buying 14 $550 watches and giving them away on the same day.
10) The time he compared Obama to Jesse Jackson.
11) The time he backed construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, which his wife refuses to comment on.
2 years ago
Updated July 27, 2016